COME AND VISIT ME AT PINKFLUFFYWARRIOR.COM

Monday 15 November 2010

Bloggers Block

I think I have been suffering from bloggers block! I haven't had the faintest idea what to write about for the last week or so. Everything has been  BLAH BLAH BLAH. Very mundane and boring. Not something anyone would want to read about I'm sure!! Just life pottering along.
During the pottering along, Coconut ice was made.
Very very yummy. J was mostly in charge. Reading the recipe, mixing.
We were making sweets as practice for Christmas.
There's been more christmassy happenings.
I'm going to make a few more and attach them to a ribbon to hang around the mantle.
They look better from a little bit of a distance. The macro setting is not very forgiving!!!

I have also made a cushion front.
Just the back to do and it'll be ready.
I hope to be over my bloggers block very soon.
Till next time
xxx



4 comments:

  1. Love the cushion front and the coconut ice looks delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your granny cushion front is very beautiful, it just turned out great! Star and heart adorned is so lovely, love it! And the coconut ice, yes, looks very very yummy...! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coconut ice looks yummy!

    Pop on over to my crochet blog, there is something you might want to read :)

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMM...coconut ice looks heavenly!!! Love the Christmasy decor. I love this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love reading them!
Hugs to you all.
xxx